News and Announcements
- Membership Meeting Thursday August 16, back to Mission BBQ. Guest speaker Jim Dodson will be joining us for a Q&A on E Bikes and we're gearing up for the fall!
- July minutes posted, please check for any additions/corrections
- Saturday "Ride Relaxed" is temporarily suspended. Please note there is still an 18mph max group out of Buckingham on Saturdays.
- New night ride on the calendar, Thursday Therapy. Check it out!
- You may have noticed a pop up window referring to privacy and personal information upon logging in to the website. Please pay close attention to your inbox, we will be sending out an email with information on this. Most importantly: Please remember that neither the CRBC nor Club Express use your personal information for any purpose other than processing payments, and conducting the business of the club. Your information is not, and will not be used for marketing to third parties.
A passion for cycling, shared
The Caloosa Riders Bicycle Club consists of a wide range of riders from various ages and backgrounds, who all share a common enthusiasm and love of cycling. Members regularly participate in weekly rides throughout Lee County, road races, and charity bike rides in Southwest Florida. The Caloosa Riders welcomes new members who have an interest in cycling and in general health and fitness. Learn more about us here.
Are you on social media? So are we!
Follow us using the links below:
Caloosa Riders Bicycle Club - Official Club Facebook Page
CRBC Ride Group - Group Page where you can communicate with club members, post impromptu (unofficial) rides, ask questions about rides or the club in general.
DIVA Caloosa Riders – Group Page focused on supporting and developing the ladies by providing a place for women to ride together regardless of speed, skill or riding style.
Caloosa Riders – Official Club Strava account – Don't forget to start your computer: if it’s not on Strava...it didn’t happen!
Should you have any difficulties or questions, comments or suggestions regarding the site, please feel free to contact the webmaster any time!