A passion for cycling, shared
The Caloosa Riders Bicycle Club consists of a wide range of riders from various ages and backgrounds, who all share a common enthusiasm and love of cycling. Members regularly participate in weekly rides throughout Lee County, road races, and charity bike rides in Southwest Florida. The Caloosa Riders welcomes new members who have an interest in cycling and in general health and fitness. Learn more about us here.
News and announcements from the Club
- Registration for Immokalee Ride for Literacy is open! Immokalee Ride for Literacy (Posted 3/1/15)
- Volunteer slots have been set up, and many filled, for RPC. Volunteers should have received an email from the club confirming their slot. Please note that the start/finish times may not be entirely correct. Contact Ernie or Linda Lafehr to confirm times. Some slots still available! (Posted 3/1/15)
- CRBC member Steve Chupack sends a report about the Bike Rodeo that was held Feb 7th. Check it out here. (Posted 2/17/15)
- Membership Meeting Thursday, February 19th @ Perkins. Check "Upcoming Events" below for more details. (Posted 2/12/15)
- Scott Johnsen Memorial Ride. Sunday, Feb 1st. Scott Johnsen Memorial Ride (Posted 1/26/15)
- Registration for The Royal Palm Classic, March 22, 2015, is open. Royal Palm Classic 2015 (Posted 1/8/15)
Are you on Facebook? So are we! The Club's official site is here: Caloosa Riders Bicycle Club. The CRBC Ride Group Facebook Page is a public group where you can communicate with club members, post impromptu (unofficial) rides, ask questions about rides or the club in general. CRBC Ride Group
Should you have any difficulties or questions, comments or suggestions regarding the site, please feel free to contact the webmaster any time!