News and announcements from the Club
- CRBC 4th of July Party: July 4 @ Oscar Rattenborg's house. Check your July Newsletter for details! (Posted 6/27/15)
- Next meeting is July 16 @Perkins. (Posted 6/27/15)
- Please check out the Ride Calendar or the Routes page for changes to our Tuesday/Thursday Ft. Myers rides. One ride leader, 2 starting times and locations. Daniels Crossing at 0715, Perkins at San Carlos & Summerlin at 8am. Thanks Jeff Brim! (Posted 5/27/15)
- Ride leader needed for Treeline/Colonial ride on Sunday mornings. Please contact Mike Martin if you can help, firstname.lastname@example.org (Edited 5/27/15)
- For summer, the Welcome Ride will start at varying locations. Sometimes the Cape, sometimes Ft. Myers, sometimes Buckingham. This will be as the ride leader's schedule permits. For anyone new to cycling, new to the club, or looking for a ride that's a little more casual than the other rides on our calendar, please contact Mike Martin for details: email@example.com (Weekday locations available too!) (Posted 5/21/15)
You may or may not use Strava to track your rides. Either way, this video is pretty good.
A passion for cycling, shared
The Caloosa Riders Bicycle Club consists of a wide range of riders from various ages and backgrounds, who all share a common enthusiasm and love of cycling. Members regularly participate in weekly rides throughout Lee County, road races, and charity bike rides in Southwest Florida. The Caloosa Riders welcomes new members who have an interest in cycling and in general health and fitness. Learn more about us here.
Are you on Facebook? So are we! The Club's official site is here: Caloosa Riders Bicycle Club. The CRBC Ride Group Facebook Page is a public group where you can communicate with club members, post impromptu (unofficial) rides, ask questions about rides or the club in general. CRBC Ride Group
Should you have any difficulties or questions, comments or suggestions regarding the site, please feel free to contact the webmaster any time!